Question Details
Histiocytoma
by holisticpetdr - June 25, 2009
Hi Steve,
I hope all is going well for you, Karin and the kids. We are having a great summer here- enjoying the recession and eagerly awaiting national health care.
Bella is an unbalanced Fire constitution w/ anxiety, a completely excised cutaneous histiocytoma on the L fore phalangeal region that appears to be coming back, and an acute L cruciate rupture. Her tongue is red and her pulse is slippery. May be on Th meridian- Chai Hu Si Wu Tang paired w/Xiao Feng San ok? Are there better combos for this problem?
I am going back to the conference this year- I assume you are also...
Thanks for the help..
Dave
Replies
by naturevet
June 27, 2009
Hi Dave,

Always nice to hear from you. Hope life is as fabulous as usual in Reno. Did you buy back into the stock market yet?

Definitely an anti-inflammatory is called for, especially if it helps break down lumps and is cooling. My top pick for that would be Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin (Angelica and Mastic). If the pulse is slippery, I'd roll some Si Miao San (Four Marvels Powder) in with it. The knee is one of the first place to get attacked by Damp, so it's no accident that an animal with knee issues has Damp and Phlegm issues.

Hopefully that works for you. Good luck!

Steve
Reply to this question.
You must be logged in to reply