Question Details
MAMARY TUMORS AND LUNG METASTASIS In A Dog
by NATURALVET CHILE - November 1, 2014    View Case Report
Hi!

I just stared adding cases today.

Bianca is a 15 y.o poodle, she was diagnosed lung metastasis from mammary tumors. She is great, very active, good appetite, a happy Fire constitution dog… she looks like a puppy!

I'm concerned about one of her mammary masses, it has been growing like a balloon, rounded in shape, cystic aspect. I wonder if Four Wonders could help her. She is on Omega 3, Pau D'arc herbal combination, CAS (Kemin) and homemade diet (low carb).

Thanks so much

Maricarmen
Replies
by NATURALVET CHILE
November 1, 2014
Http://www.curedcases.com/course/view/182
by naturevet
November 4, 2014
Hi Maricarmen,

You don't mention much regarding the pulse and tongue, or specific symptoms you're seeing in this dog (apart from the lesion itself), so I can really only make a general recommendation. Pulmonary metastasis makes me think first of Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang, or even the modified version with San Leng and E Zhu added. I'd especially use this if the pulse was thin with or without tone.

If the pulse is quite slippery or toneless and easy to find, I'd consider Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Tang instead.

Both of them are potentially beneficial in cancer, so I'd let the pulse be your guide

Steve
by NATURALVET CHILE
November 7, 2014
Thanks so much Steve, I apologize for such delay in coming back to you.
Bianca has strong superficial pulses, her tongue is red and wet. She really looks like as a very young dog, Bianca is 15 y.o!
=)
Maricarmen
by naturevet
November 12, 2014
Okay, based upon the very superficial bounding pulse, I'd start with Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Tang

Steve
by NATURALVET CHILE
November 15, 2014
Thanks so much Steve,

Unfortunately Bianca developed Pyometra, regarding her age (15 y.o) and her multiple lung metastasis, a surgery is not a choice. besides, blood profile shows kidney failure, anemia and neutrophilia…. bad prognosis… Thanks so much for all your wise advices! Maricarmen
Reply to this question.
You must be logged in to reply